Thursday, March 3, 2011

Places in the USA I most want to visit

I think it's very important to have dreams and goals, and a lot of mine center around travel and places that I would love to visit and see and experience. Traveling allows you to see all of the beauty of creation, to experience new people and cultures, and just kick back and relax and enjoy life the way you were meant to enjoy life.

So that said, here are the top places as of now that I want to visit (not counting places in Colorado, of which there are tons that I am excited to explore upon my permanent arrival in the state!)

- Crater Lake (Oregon)- This is atop my travel wish list.... just looks incredibly beautiful. I'd love to visit Oregon as a whole, and Crater Lake tops the list of things I want to see there.

- Yosemite National Park (California) - "Yosemite National Park, one of the first wilderness parks in the United States, is best known for its waterfalls, but within its nearly 1,200 square miles, you can find deep valleys, grand meadows, ancient giant sequoias, a vast wilderness area, and much more."

- Maine and Vermont - There is a lot of beauty here, along the coast, in the Green Mountains, in Acadia National Park, the trees.... I am just very excited to explore it all!

- Glacier National Park (Montana) - The glaciers are quickly becoming an endangered species out in nature, so hopefully I will be able to visit soon. Between the glaciers themselves and all of the mountain lakes and wildlife, it would be an incredible Park to be able to visit.

- Alaska - The vast region features too many breathtaking spots to only list a couple. The whole state really looks incredible and just filled with beauty.

- Utah National Parks (Bryce Canyon, Arches, Zion, et al) - A ton of variety out there, with incredible rock formations, hikes, unique geological wonders.... basically they would all be incredible!

What places do you want to visit most?

No comments:

Post a Comment