Monday, January 3, 2011

The beauty all around us

"You light up the sky to show me/
that You are with me"

- The Afters ("Light Up the Sky")

People always want proof of things, they can't believe in something until there is absolute proof that it is true. The biggest example of this is faith. How do you prove God exists?

For me, one thing that works is just to look up the sky as the sun sets or the sun rises, or to look up at a mountain, or an open prairie, or a gushing river, or a weeping willow, or any number of a million different things. You want proof? Take a look at the world around you!

"Well i just saw the sun rise over the hill/
Never used to give me much of a thrill/
But hey man now I'm really living"

- Eels

1 comment:

  1. I agree, what a beautiful thing that we take advantage of lots of times!

    ReplyDelete